Haystax/Cal COP has been updated!
Update 2.7.0 to Haystax was released on December 22. The update included the following features:
- Added new Training tab to the Help page to house, among other things, the training video series currently under development
- Visual and functional improvements on the Add Notification configuration form
- Adjusted the Asset List print page to display up to 4,000 results, enabling defining and printing of larger Asset Lists.
- Adjusted the workflow for creating Incidents from Threat Streams to optimize the end user experience
Update 2.7 also addressed numerous bugs.
- Fixed – Asset list Excel export sometimes results in errors on special characters
- Fixed – Assessment template builder consistency, visual, and usability issues
- Fixed – Search bar/filter on header of widgets sometimes renders incorrectly
- Fixed – Event printout sometimes missing time of events
- Fixed – Asset overview and main contact widget sometimes allow an attempt to edit read-only assets
Please reach out to your Haystax representative with any questions or feedback.