Haystax/Cal COP has been updated!
Update 2.11 to Haystax was released today, April 5. The update included the following features:
- Assessment multi-scoring support – Introduced the ability to produce scores based on weighted answers across the entire assessment form. This will allow one assessment to generate multiple scores based on selected assessment questions. Scores are displayed in the Assessment Overview page. Score values and language can be modified to suit the various assessment use cases.
- Template builder improvement – Enabled the name of answer sets to be changed.
- Event App enhancements – Implemented support for helper text within the Event App, containing user-defined descriptive text for individual fields on the Event Forms.
- Improved PCII protection of file uploads – In addition to the existing permission-based controls, added explicit PCII content protection for attachments.
- Customer-specific help content restructuring and addition.
Update 2.11 also addressed numerous bugs.
- Fixed – Improved stability of template builder.
- Fixed – Adjusted copyright information in footers.
- Fixed – Addressed issue with asset list searches by address.
- Fixed – Resolved bulk asset import issue not recognizing latitude and longitude values.
- Fixed – Corrected intermittent field report export issues with applying search filter.
- Fixed – Enhanced visibility of pie chart details on field report list page.
- Fixed – Rectified date line display issues arising when map default center is adjusted.
Please reach out to your Haystax representative with any questions or feedback.