Haystax/Cal COP has been updated!
Update 2.9.1 to Haystax was released yesterday, March 11. The update included the following features:
- Assessment template builder – added ability to copy assessment components from another assessment template.
- Assessment template builder – re-ordering of questions enabled.
- Terrorism Risk Model Enhancements – streamlined model and result display.
- Events application – introduced new special events template based on parameters used in the Department of Homeland Security annual data call.
- Threat Streams – improved article analyzation to incorporate additional types of article contents in analysis.
- How-To Videos – Under Help, added multiple short video training clips on how to do critical system tasks.
Update 2.9 also addressed numerous bugs.
- Fixed – Issue with simultaneous display of Assets on both sides of International Date Line (IDL) on Map.
- Fixed – Issue with printing “Pending Invitations” list page.
- Fixed – Incorrect/invalid longitude and latitude values will cause issues with properly loading Location widget.
- Fixed – Issue with sizing of embedded screenshots in online User Guide.
- Fixed – Unclear warning message when adding more than 20 data groups to a Field Report.
- Fixed – Field Report print view opening in the same browser window.
- Fixed – Authentication issue with some hosted map layers.
- Fixed – Password reset link took user to wrong page.
Please reach out to your Haystax representative with any questions or feedback.