Haystax/Cal COP has been updated!
Update 2.8.0 to Haystax was released yesterday, February 2. The update included the following features:
- Assessment template builder – ability to delete templates added. Note: deleting templates is only an option when no assessments have been created using the template.
- Assessment template builder – re-usable answer sets enabled. Now users creating templates can add new questions quicker by defining sets of answers once for multiple questions.
- Terrorism Risk Model Enhancements – added support for multi-state models. Model calculations can now incorporate scaled responses.
- Security update for handling of APIs, improving data validation.
Update 2.8 also addressed numerous bugs.
- Fixed – Field report issues relating to roles, workflow, data formatting, and widget functionality.
- Fixed – New items created from templates in assessments, assets, events, and field reports apps sometimes missed appropriate roles.
- Fixed – Numbering issue when removing repeatable assessment sub-sections.
- Fixed – Assessment list page formatting issue.
- Fixed – Asset list export filtering inconsistencies.
- Fixed – Issues with inaccurate timeouts for inactive sessions.
Please reach out to your Haystax representative with any questions or feedback.