Haystax/Cal COP has been updated!
Update 2.19 was released today, December 22. The update included the following features:
- Asset Data and Infrastructure widget improvements – New widget available for some Asset types, includes new, refactored edit modal.
- Asset template improvements – New multi-select field type available on Asset templates.
- Location widget improvements – New filter option for Threat Streams on the Location view page available – “Last 1 hour”.
Update 2.19 also addressed numerous bugs.
- Fixed – Pie Charts displaying date on Assessment List page.
- Fixed – Issue with displaying photos in the Assessment aggregate report when ‘show photos’ option is selected.
- Fixed – Error occurs when trying to export Events.
- Fixed – Data filtering issue within Manage Data Groups page.
- Fixed – Some system notifications are being sent to disabled accounts.
- Fixed – Issue with certain special characters used when configuring Threat Stream feeds.
Please reach out to your Haystax representative with any questions or feedback.