Haystax/Cal COP has been updated!
Update 2.16 was released today, October 8. The update included the following features:
- Location Widget Improvement – Added additional functionality to the location widget on the asset record page. Users can now view and filter events, incidents, and threat stream items on the map. Users can also create and manage custom map markers, with some markers, such as fire hydrants, already created. This is intended for users to be able to comprehensively map out features of an asset that might be of interest during an incident or event.
- Assessment PDF Print Update – Adjusted the default PDF print view for assessments to show comments rather than having to switch them on.
Update 2.16 also addressed numerous bugs.
- Fixed – Bar charts in the Assessment roll-up reports displaying incorrect counts after changing answers in assessments.
- Fixed – Overlapping x-axis unit labels on bar charts in the Assessment roll-up reports making them difficult to read.
- Fixed – Missing answer data in some Assessment MS Excel exports.
- Fixed – Unable to search for names containing “&” character (Asset List page).
- Fixed – Edit Location dialog on the Location View page is not showing the green pin marker where the Asset’s location is set.
- Fixed – Error when trying to generate PDF report from Field Reports List page.
- Fixed – Text labels misaligned with corresponding checkboxes on some popup configuration dialogs.
- Fixed – Custom logo for some tenants not displaying correctly.
- Fixed – Sorting is being applied incorrectly on Manage Access List that spans across multiple pages.
- Fixed – Security: Upgraded python imaging library to address vulnerability.
Late last month, Haystax/Cal COP also received update 2.15.1, 2.15.2, and 2.15.3, which added an “auto-save” feature to assessments, improved image rendering and page loading in the interface, re-ordered assessment questions on some assessment forms, and improved MS Excel export functionality for large datasets.
Please reach out to your Haystax representative with any questions or feedback.