Haystax/Cal COP has been updated!
Update 2.15 was released today, September 3. The update included the following features:
- Location widget features – to the map on the asset page, added base map type options and an asset widget allowing viewing and filtering of assets
- Added the ability to add a visual warning prior to session expiration, along with ability for users to extend session
- Performance optimization with how checks of permissions are handled
- Improved data security for the user invitation process
Update 2.15 also addressed numerous bugs.
- Fixed – Excessive space appearing below questions in some Assessments
- Fixed – Incorrect custom logos briefly being displayed on Assessment list print views
- Fixed – Labels for dropdown type fields in Asset App forms not displaying in user-friendly format
- Fixed – Some Assessment PDF printouts missing the Table of Contents
- Fixed – Users unable to create Asset-less Assessments
Late last month, Haystax also received update 2.14.3, which added tenant-specific content to the Help section.
Please reach out to your Haystax representative with any questions or feedback.