Haystax/Cal COP has been updated!
Update 2.12 to Haystax was released today, May 28. The update included the following features:
- Dependent Questions in the Assessment App – Introduced the ability to include dependent question in assessments. Now, based on the answer to a specific question, the system can display additional questions. This lets us create more streamlined and user-friendly assessments and saves assessors time by not making them scroll through irrelevant questions.
- Template Builder Improvement – Added the ability to export and import templates, enabling us to quickly deploy a template identified as a best practice in one customer tenant, to other customer tenants.
- Assessment App Enhancements – Improved formatting of assessment list view when additional columns have been added.
Update 2.12.1 also addressed numerous bugs.
- Fixed – Corrected print view filter dropdown display in Incidents and Field Reports.
- Fixed – Adjusted sorting on Manage Access page.
- Fixed – Addressed issue with exported files in Excel.
- Fixed – Resolved issue preventing with removal of annotations.
- Fixed – Corrected issue allowing the creation of assessments based on templates marked as “not ready for use.”
- Fixed – Enhanced visibility of map pop-up labels.
- Fixed – Improved layout of labels in Event App.
- Fixed – Addressed display issue with charts in Field Report app
Please reach out to your Haystax representative with any questions or feedback.