Haystax for Safety & Security 2.3.9
January 28, 2020
- New ability to restrict user access to Assessments by Assessment Type [Law Enforcement, Fire Rescue, Damage, School Safety, and Other] (requires activation)
- New SSO (Single Sign On) modes to accommodate SSO-only login and site wide single “Login with Single Sign On” button (requires activation)
- Edit Pending Invitation page now presents data groups in alphabetical order
- Fixed: Users were unable to delete assessments, even when they had the proper “Assessments Delete” role. This has been fixed.
- Fixed: The megaphone feedback submission error has been resolved and feedback can now be successfully submitted.
- Fixed: Assessment PDF Reports would sometimes fail due to unexpected Unicode characters. The PDF generation library has been updated to accommodate a wider set of Unicode characters, preventing the likelihood of this error.
- Fixed: The “Upload New File” form was not properly validating the Permissions field and allowed users to upload files without filling in the Permissions field as expected. This has been fixed and the form now requires users to fill in Permissions before the Upload button activates.
- Fixed: Aggregate roll-up reports presented subsections and questions out of order. The reports now present in the expected order.
- Fixed: The Threat Streams – Create new RSS feed form presented an unexpected error message in the case when the RSS URL entered does not validate as actual RSS.
- Security improvements (API permissions updates, session cookie strength improvement)