Haystax/Cal COP has been updated!
Update 2.22 was released today, April 1. The update included the following features:
- Updated customer specific training videos and logos
- Security: Reviewed server-side data encryption; ensured all document attachments are properly encrypted and safe.
- Security: Reviewed and ensured full compliance with server security hardening guidelines to safeguard all components against cyber threats.
Update 2.22 also addressed numerous bugs.
- Fixed – Asset-less Assessment create dialog was not explicitly enforcing permission assignment and therefore assessments could be created without proper permissions in place.
- Fixed – Outdated and/or out-of-sync data was being copied by the Assessment “copy-from” feature.
- Fixed – Extra column definition in the assessment template was not getting removed when user deletes it.
- Fixed – Certain Assessments with highlight questions were throwing errors on save.
- Fixed – Users were unable to use Advanced Search page to search for assets with some of the special characters in the name, i.e., ‘AT&T’
- Fixed – ‘Extend session’ button on the session timeout pop-up dialog was not always working as expected, prompting some users to press it multiple times in a row.
- Fixed – Edit dialog for Infrastructure widget on Asset was not enforcing required fields.
- Fixed – An excel export of date/time filtered Field Report list was generating an empty spreadsheet.
- Fixed – Searching by tag was not producing results on Asset and Field Reports list pages.
- Fixed – One of the configuration buttons in the Assessment template builder was displaying incorrect tooltip text.
- Fixed – Dynamic badges displaying new item count were not updating correctly on main landing page.
- Fixed – Users were unable to scroll on Asset Overview modal dialog after address validation was performed.
- Fixed – Asset’s location information was not getting passed to an Assessment resulting in missing pin in the Location widget.
- Fixed – Minor issues with assessment scoring results display were discovered and corrected. i.e., proper data format, control of data display location, etc.
- Fixed – Address validation was occasionally failing when street number was not provided.
- Fixed – Attempt of opening invalid Assessment templates or ones that no longer existed was resulting in a Server Error.
- Fixed – Extra column definitions were being removed from an Assessment template on subsequent template edits.
- Fixed – Several cases were reported where it was possible for a required question to go unanswered in an Assessment.
Please reach out to your Haystax representative with any questions or feedback.